Friday 3 April 2015

Typewriter love!

hello
Hey!

Or should that be 'hello' given today's card? :)

I'm here with the some sneak peeks of Clearly Besotted's April release and I can confirm that you're in for a treat! This little card was whipped up using the new stamp set, 'Keep in Touch'. Don't tell the other sets, but I think this one is my favourite. It's so cute, on-trend and features some of my favourite icons. Just don't tell the other sets, OK?

I thought this card was pretty sweet using the stamps as they are, but I couldn't resist incorporating a little interactive fun to the design...

hello i love you

All that's missing is the sound effects of a typewriter! This idea is so simple and achieved by cutting the typewriter paper insert with a craft knife and stamping the sentiment onto a tiny piece of cardstock to slot into it.

For the perfect finishing touch, I added some Glossy Accents to the typewriter keys:

hello i love you close up

That's enough typing from me today! I'll be back tomorrow with yet another sneaky peek of the Clearly Besotted April release. In the meantime, if you haven't already, pop across to Stephanie's for more sneak peeks including links to fabulous projects from the Design Team including our guest teamies, Rebecca Hoy and Nicole Picadura!

Signature2

10 comments:

Neets B said...

How cute is this?! Love your little hidden message and the glossy keys are perfect. Can't wait to see more of your samples this month xx

Rebecca Hoy said...

love this Aimes, I did try using this stamp in a similar way with some paper clay but after it was pretty much finished I messed up the paper slot and cut straight through the type-writer- doh!!! Rebecca x

Mandy said...

Such a lovely card Aimes x

dottydoo said...

Perfect use of glossy accents! 😍 xx

Michelle Short said...

Love this Aimes, what a great idea with the interactive element! xx

Unknown said...

It's adorkable :)

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

love that little typewriter! Cute card

Unknown said...

What a cute, fun card. Karen x

Caryn said...

Love the little hidden sentiment - fab card xxx

Ruth said...

Fantastic card. A really great idea. Looking forward to the full release tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.