Thursday 2 April 2015

Paper Crafter's Library: Featured Artist


sneak peek
Hey!

Happy Good Friday Eve! I'm just popping by today to let you know that I'm flattered to be the Featured Artist over at the Paper Crafter's Library. I've created an exclusive project for them which contains some of my favourite things: Crate Paper, Studio Calico and Clearly Besotted goodies.

Oh, and I've also thrown in some gold sparkles thanks to the product that I can't get enough of at the moment: Cricut Gold Iron-on Glitter material. I love the shed-free sparkle it adds to a project and it's a bonus that it works in my Cuttlebug with my dies.

So if the sneak peek above has you curious, be sure to check out the full feature here!

I'll be back tomorrow with some Clearly Besotted sneak peeks! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Signature2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.