Saturday 6 October 2012

Happy WCMD


Hey!

Happy weekend! Happy World Card Making Day! :)

Well, it's officially October 6th 2012 this side of the pond anyways! *wink*

Now there's lots of fun to be had on this day dedicated to this hobby of ours; grab a cuppa and then be prepared for lots of inky fun!

First up, The Craft's Meow are having a sale to celebrate the occasion! Grab a 15% discount on all orders from now until Sunday (October 7th) 11.59pm PST and the discount is in addition to any products in the sale too! Simply enter WCMD2012 at checkout to receive your discount!

I'm celebrating the occasion with a card I've whipped up with some of my own TCM goodies:

you're my bestie

Very simple, but I'm letting those bold colours take the stage on this one *wink*

TCM is also participating as a Pink Ribbon sponsor of Splitcoaststampers' 3rd Annual Hope You Can Cling To campaign for breast cancer awareness and support. Check it out - there's plenty of fun to be had over there with a new challenge every day!

If you do manage to craft for the occasion, be sure to share your work in the WCMD gallery!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and happy WCMD!

Catch ya later!








Card Deets
{you're my bestie}
Stamps:
Good Times (The Craft's Meow)

Ink: Versamark/Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Pink Embossing Powder (POP Embossing Powder)


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fantastic design & great choice of colours - Happy World Cardmaking Day sweetie! x

Caryn said...

Absolutely fab! Happy WCMD friend!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lynn said...

Oh this is so fabulous! Love the gorgeous CAS design!!

~amy~ said...

sigh...I love your style girlie.

Karen B. said...

So cool and graphic! And congratulations on your news on your new Design Team Gig! So happy for you!

Maureen said...

Duchess! I love that sentiment! So Cool! I'll be able to play with ink today but all the celebrations are making me dizzy! I just want to play! lOL Hugs from one of your 'besties!"

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fantastic card, Aimes!

Tracey said...

Love the colours! Super sweet!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.