Tuesday 5 January 2010

Super Quick, Super Sweet!

Hey!

Well still snowing here in Sheffield - d'ya reckon I'll get another snow day at home tomorrow?! Fingers crossed LOL!

Just a super quick card to share with you that I made today:

Card Recipe
Stamps: Hero Arts - So Sweet/PTI - Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Memento Black/PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories: Fine black pen!


The sweetest thing about this card is its size; it's only 2.5 x 4.25 inches! I plan to cut an A2 envie in half and stitch up the side as suggested by Betsy Veldman, I was reminded of this by the lovely Mandy with her adorable take on the Scraptastic and our very own Super Stars challenge!

And on the subject of challenges, this should qualify for today's challenge over on 365 cards which is to substitute a word for an image!

I think this may be a 'surprise' card that I sneak into Chris' lunchbox sometime soon...I'm such a romantic ;D!

I'll share the envie tomorrow if I get another snow day and a chance to make one ;D

Off to make tea now!

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

10 comments:

Maureen said...

Hmm, we're both home today...too bad we have a country and ocean separating us!! LOL Love the cleam lines of this card...and how it suits the requirements for lots of challenges :) I thought I'd make some more winter cards, but it looks like Valentines cards are all over blogland...have fun today and hopefully tomorrow !!

AuroraDawn said...

I love it! and so tiny. I wouldn't think to make a card so small, will have a play ...

Love the Word/image substitution.

Caryn said...

Aw, what cute wee card and love the idea of slipping it into Chris' lunchbox. My Chris is off on a skiing trip for a whole week ( haven't spent more than a weekend apart in 18 years!) on Saturday so might copy your idea and pop a card in his case like this.

The kids are off tomorrow as the Wirral has ground to a halt so looks like we'll be building snowpeople instead!

Enjoy your day and don't drive unless you have to !!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

~amy~ said...

awwww...such a cutie pie card!

Ann said...

Super sweet card, Aimes! Great job with the challenge!

Hope it stops snowing there sometime soon! :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your card, you did a great job it is so sweet, clean, and pretty!! fantastic!

Tammy said...

Super cute card--and I love that it's a tiny one. I just read about cutting an A2 envelope in half and stitching it on BV blog too. Great 365 challenge submission!

Taheerah said...

Lucky you to have a snow day! I'm stuck at home but still having to work!

Cute little card Aimes, I love little cards! If this is what you can get up to on your snow days I hope you're stuck at home quite a bit more over this week!

Melissa said...

Love it! You are so sweet!

Alison said...

Aah, youre such a softie, slipping it into Chris's lunchbox! What a cute little card, and the idea of cutting the envie in half is ingenious.
You are lucky getting a snow day - we have to haul our butts into work, (although I have heard a few 'sick' calls that have had my eyebrows well raised). Enjoy your bonus days off!
Alison, x

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.